There were a couple of really intriguing articles in the TOI this Sunday...intriguing from my perspective that is!
1. Chachi Chaudhrey becomes an NRI!
This article informed its reader that Chacha Chaudhray is now spreading his wings.. he will now feature on TV and Video Games making him a global Indian hero... the Indian version of Superman and batman rolled into one! The article went to highlight his attributes namely; his wit/super sharp brain (remember: faster than the PC) and his companion, the Jupiterian Sabu and his vegetarian dog Rocket! Good times... I remember reading those things on the local (trains in Bombay) while travelling!
2. Cell Phone Novel!
This titbit announced the release of the first Indian cell phone novel by Pinki Virani that comprises 90 text messages. 'Deaf Heaven' narrates the story of a recently departed spirit who haunts specific characters pondering on 'afterlife' and the existence of 'heaven'!
Cool eh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
hehe really? that sound great. I grew up on Chacha choudary( and not on harry the potter).
Thanks for the info, keep spreading your gyan to less gyani's(read:me and only me).Ciao:))
i read the blog. Wow, its amazing at the way she writes. She is a professional for sure. Was it your mom's blog? Sure you are lucky to have someone to guide you like her. Take the opportunity to the bound.
I simply loved her style. You know, anyone can write but few have own style.Greatest compliment that i like to hear is someone telling me that they liked my style. TC:)
wow, thanks thats a HUGE compliment. I find it more worthy bcoz you yourself are a wonderful writer. TC:))
you are a great story teller
i am sure i will see some short story collections of yours soon -- have you read o henrys short stories and a booklet from readers digest ? pointed and poignant -- the compassion towards the challenged,, not the piercing and sarcasic -- hall marks of you -- wish you all the best blessings AND BEST WISHES
of course u r a diehard optimist..that's why u r my friend...howzat??
Nostalgia!!!!!!!!!Reading about Chacha Chaudhary really takes me back in time:) I had professor who looked EXACTLY like Chacha, I swear, and he had this guy, his pet, we used to call him Sabu;)
Both the info you've given is interesting...I wonder if I would like to read a story through SMS, though...
porrvaaajiii...thanks 4 passing by all the way fm the US..lol, cheers
Post a Comment