What exactly is love?
· Undying affection which is utterly unconditional?
· The simple senselessness of you jump...I jump kind?
· Buying roses and remembering each anniversary kind?
· The glinting ring symbolizing this intricate emotion?
· Listening & being there for your spouse even though the other makes no sense?
One really does not know. Unfortunately, in today’s times, we are more accustomed to hearing about heart break and pain than undying love. We have all started believing that the unconditional love is only for the classics... that too mostly tragedies! The kind of love which has passed the test of time seems to have vanished! In fact almost every other person has a “love lost” story. I even heard from a “someone” every dear to me..... that the line “falling in love” should be rephrased to falling in lust! It seems that would put you on your guard and it would make more sense and hurt less later!
It deeply troubles me when I hear people’s wavering faith in love. Isn’t it an obvious fact that any potent substance has both positive and negative effects? So applying reverse psychology I would say if you are dreading love accusing it of having the potency to harm you..... shouldn’t you already know that it also posseses the power to heal you with the same intensity?
In summation, I hope people do not give up believing in love.... as it is worse than giving up on hope! Believing in love has the same power that hope has..... It keeps you strong... keeps you going.
Somehow love creates magic.... that magic brings a sparkle to your eyes, a hint of a smile in trying times and a guffaw in good, a kind of warmth that soothes you and allows you to unwind when you can feel anything but fine! I hope all of us manage to hold on to the hope of finding love as we all sincerely need magic in our lives!


1 comment:
I think everyone can find/meet true love for himself in this time too...but conditions applied*...if you also have true love in your sweet heart for ur partner/love...
Post a Comment