Star light... star bright, the first star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might!
How wonderfully innocent and simple times were, as a child. I dreamed of simpler things like summer vacation all year around!!
As I grew up, my world changed and with that there were a million new wishes to replace the few, extraordinarily simple ones I had once upon a time! The things I wish for often bud from things that I love and enjoy abundantly. So here goes!
Things I adore!
v A medium sized comfy bed that is occupied largely with over sized pillows.... both the normal and the decorative ones! Not to mention a colorful comforter and a vibrant bed spread! Something about this makes my sleep time complete!
v A ‘bright’ (colored) lamp shade and all the rooms bathed in “yellow light”! A not so fancy dark colored sofa (need no stain issues) laced with a colorful sofa sham and ostentatious cushions in contrasting colors.
v A large LCD.... this is a MUST MUST MUST!
v Some figurines that signify some part of my life or a hobby or a place of interest!
v Oil paintings!
v A backyard with a medium sized gazebo housing atleast 4 deck chairs
v A pool with stone paved sidewalks and lights very alike the street lights in London (courtesy: My Fair Lady)
v A small garden in the front that is full of flowers and a lush lawn!
v A reliable car that allows you to go places!
v Drapes that shut the sunlight out when it gets too bright
v A rainy day with the drops making platter sounds on the ground and the fragrance accompanying it
v Nighttime.... after a long hard day’s work
v A day filled with chores to run and work to do
v People to help and talk to
v Friends who comfortably sit in one room and share the silence
v A good book that spikes interest, acting as an adhesive such that time flies by
v An hour swimming and playing in the water
v A lazy lunch and coffee
v Chai time at 5 O’Clock with potato chips keeping it company!
v A decent comedy that makes you laugh and feel 10 years younger
v Hot shower: therapeutic it is!
v A year without any illness
v A day without fear and sadness
v A day full of promises and hope
v A little bro/sis to yell at! Believe me its good for both parties! (LOL)
v Girls night out with lots and lots of bitching and empathizing
v Long drives
v Traveling... visiting new places
v Savings Account (However small): secret to sound planning
v Vivid dreams that have me chuckling in the mornings!
v Stylish shoes and handbags but comfy clothes!
v Sunglasses... the glare gives me headaches!
v Water!
Like to add some of your own?? the comments link is waiting!

No comments:
Post a Comment