
I have once again fallen victim to pottermania! This frenzy is usually heightened at the release of a new harry potter movie or her book. Sadly the genious that she is, Rowling has ensured that she nor anyone else has anything to continue on with the death of her main villan!
Having too much time on hand... made me re-read some of the old books I have. I just finished reading Potter-7 for the second time.....and what a entertaining piece of work it is!
So simply and tactfully written. It makes its reader rejoice at the wedding and almost feel the thrill as the trio escape the wedding venue, share the excitement the duo feel as they visit Godric's hollow and almost make the reader cry as they begin to emphathize with the truth of the shady Snape and the revered Dumblebore which is finally revealed at the end of this gripping story.
The Potter series is not only for adolescents and young adults. It caters to a wider audience who posses a broad mind and bountifuls of imaginations. I dont think Rowling has ever gone a too little far with her "magical world"...as even her magical world has laws similar to the laws that govern our world as we know it! In fact very cunningly she has tied all lose ends together in her last book. It actually seems too perfect to think that she had envisioned the ending of her series from the beginging. I bet, she reread all her books, and made sense of the lose ends she left and then wrote the last book making it seem as though she had planned the series to end so from the very begining. I say this not because I want to undermine her work; infact I think she is a fabulous writer and I am an ardent admirer. But.... cause thats the way a writer's mind works I think... it just comes to you, you cannot plan everything tiny minuscle detail from the begining. Things fall into place slowly!
All in all... I am now eagerly awaiting the release of the movie which would be the 6th in the series.

No comments:
Post a Comment