1. What is your current obsession?
Acing something I love doing!
2. What are you wearing today?
track pants and a top!
3. What’s for dinner?
ODG... the most dreaded question! Probably just some salad and soup.. feeling very lazy today!
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
Ooooo I am really excited about it.. Dan Drown's "Lost Symbol"!
5. What are you listening to right now?
Crowd cheering...Nadal playing! Isnt he a hottie?
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Funny, energetic, vivacious Anu bhabhi! Love to read her little anecdotes :)
7. If pigs could fly…complete the sentence?
they would probably need tiny "mud" runways to crash!
Wouldnt they be harder to catch...talk about a shortage of peperoni!!
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
A summer dress, sunglasses and suntan lotion!
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Maldives...or Ibiza may be! Love the beach
10. What is one thing you want to learn to do? (changed)
Scuba diving... I wish J would stop scaring me with his "galeophobia" ( had to look it up =>fear of sharks)
11. What’s your favourite quote?
There are many....today's pick is:
Those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it!!
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
Jim Carrey... can always do with a few laughs!
13. What is your favourite colour?
Red... the bloodier the better! :P
14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My new swim wear!
15. What is your dream job?
Become an oceanographer or join the National Geographic and travel the world.
16. What’s your favourite book?
Tough! That would be tie between Client by John Grisham and Master of the game by Sidney Sheldon
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Buy some more books!
18. What is the biggest crime in the world in your opinion? (changed)
Betrayal!
19. Who are your style icons?
No one really! I wish I noticed this stuff more!
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
One that does not leave any strands on my forehead... it just drives me crazy! Apparently pulling my hair back all the time is causing my hairline to recede!! x-(
21. What are you going to do after this?
IIts tea time! So I will be off to make a hot cuppa chai!!
22. What are your favourite movies?
50 first dates, Parineeta, A Wednesday, Bad Boys!
23. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can’t live without?
Moisturizer... dry dry skin!! May be lipstick!
24. What inspires you?
Accomplished women!
25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
- Dark jeans
- A-line skirts and dresses
- rings and nail polish!
26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
I pout and curse at my laziness for shopping! Then shrug it off and steal J's stuff!
27. Coffee or tea?
Tea... def. tea! the Indian brand and none of the Brit or American brands which are a lame excuse for Tea!
28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
music time! or go for a drive or paint! IF nothing works I cook to pamper myself and watch a fav movie!
29. What is the meaning of your name?
Something to do with the eastern light in the early morning! Talk about Irony!
30. Which other blogs you love visiting?
Aparna's, MJ Akbar'sand Ramesh's are my top picks!
31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Not much of a sweet person... but do indulge occasionally in brownies!
32. Favorite Season ?
Moonsoons... LOVE the rains!
33. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
Ahh... tricky tricky! I guess I would whip up some paneer dish!
34. What is one book that you would suggest the whole world reads?(new question)
Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy! It is delightfully whimsical and neve fails to make me chuckle :) I have the audioversion if anyone is interested!
35. What is it that drives you? And what makes you happy? (Brand New one from me)
Desire drives me.... to become a better cook, to be less ignorant, to be stronger!The rain and music can make me happy....instantly!

9 comments:
Yet again! You got tagged.
Nice answers.
So you grabbed yourself Dan Brown's latest, I am waiting to lay my hands on it, not getting time!
Nice one. Now we know some of your likes.
Nice one. How was 'Lost Symbol'. reviews? i need to watch first fifty dates, cos i am hearing a lot of it.
Nice to know you better. I agree with Sidney Sheldon's Master of the Game. But being a Federer-fan, I cannot cheer for Nadal. Not till Roger retires, at least.
Hey thanks for voting for me !! need all the support I can muster !!!
great to see your blog... and good to know Indian tea rules the roost everywhere it seems !!! lol...
You even put my name in the tag !!! :P :P
@ Insignia: Cannot resist the tag temptation!! I feel like I am completing a cyber scrap book for my efriends!! :) :)
@ SG: thanks! :)
@Scientist: Lost symbol is rumored to be his best work so far. I am trying to read it slowly relishing each page... using every shred of patience I have to do that and not fast forward to the beginning! :)
As far as 50 first dates... its a simple story with tons of romance and overdose of goodness. Something people could aspire to.. but seldom seem in the "real" world!
Sucharita: Both of them are tennis rockstars!
hitch hiker: Loved your blog name :) Very witty... and you should read that one.. it is seriously whimsical!
PS: Indian tea is the best... CANNOT compare to any other reas!
hi my dear friend how v doing..cheers and wishes
P :) thanks ya.
heyyy...back on your blog after a long long time!!! great reads! all of them...Looks like this tag games real fun, huh? Enjoy...
Looking forward to lots more... ;)
Post a Comment