Monday, June 22, 2009

Tagged!

TAGGED, courtesy Zillionbig....So I am the marked woman for the day! I have learnt that once u r marked u r supposed to spill your guts and blab to the world lamenting about things that annoy & irritate you! Being the obstinate person I am... being tagged is almost a dream come true!! Now I can crib to my heart’s content without being guilted about writing a ‘I hate so & so’ post!! So I am going to steal Katherine Heigl’s extremely cheerful, bouncy & infectious ‘Yeay’ and begin this highly satisfying composition!

10 things to annoy P:

Cancelling at the last minute...especially when I have made plans to do something out of this world... for example: Swimming or going on a trip!

However, I have learnt to look past these idiots who unintentionally scheme to ruin my day & go on my own anyway! Yippee!

Ranting about cars non-stop! Hello.... I do not care as long as my car runs and does not break down in the middle of nowhere... especially Waco (rumored to be the place where Texas chain saw massacre transpired....yes I have no spine for horror movies.. though am getting better at watching those)! So....have learnt to tune out when my friends go on and on about big engines and horse powers and AMGs! When will guys learn?? Size is not the only thing that matters!!

The Afternoon sun! I hate it when its too sunny... my eyes are sensitive to harsh light and it gives me a head ache. Solution: I have blackmailed my someone special to invest in a pair of good sunglasses for me! Problem solved!

Messy houses! I do not have OCD... just think that each item has a place of its own. So when I got tired of picking after people, I came up with this large bag that I dump all things (belonging to others) when they are not at their right places. I know... its kinds cruel of me.. but I do this when I have run out of patience and so its either this or nagging! So instead of contributing to sound pollution, I opt for being a collector with my gigantic black bag concealing other people’s mess when I am truly irked!!

Sitcom laughter: It becomes jarring after a while. But I still adore comedy!

Just so as to clarify the former point... I adore decent comedy, black humor even... but not mindless comedy! If it doesn’t make sense its stupid... not funny! So I avoid movies like Bruno or year one!

Indifference. This is the biggest instigator for my temper. And its rude people... I prefer hatred to indifference! Ofcourse I would prefer amicable situations, but indifference is plain cruel!

Braggarts! Initially, somehow such people amuse me more than irritating me... but if it continues for too long my fuse will probably blow!

Condescending attitude. We have our bosses and thesis advisors for that! Don’t need anybody else with it!! (I know... I know....)

Losing a friend cause of my own stupidity! Done that more than once and still learning how not to do that!

Like an ideal host, passing the ‘tag’ virus... I hereby tag...

Mum, anu bhabhi, ishita, manmeet, Varuna and ramesh!

11 comments:

ZB said...

Thanks, but you are supposed to show at least basic courtesy of naming the person who tagged you, thats rule no 1 of tagging.:))))))

P said...

sorry dude... juz learning the rules! i will def. edit it :)

Ida said...

Ah, now that I know, I'll be careful....
I TOTALLY hate condescending attitude too, hell, especially, when they know I AM superior to everybody else....lolz!!
You've really blended serious stuff with humor well:) Hope to read you more.
Thanks for commenting on my blog!

P said...

Hey Ida,
welcome to my world! :)
Do visit again :)

@ everyone else who read this post b4 today: my apologies, I had made too many typos... posted this last night and was exhausted! also was watching bad boys 2 for the umpteenth time and was in a hurry to get back to it! but the good news is that i have fixed it! hopefully all the typos are gone!

ZB said...

now, thats better. I can get very egoistic at times....hehe, Sorry

Anonymous said...

well put, my lovely; u also hate sweets, 'I told u so' dialogues,noisy places,dirty ppl, really old hindi songs, fights.... in short anything that spoils the peace & beauty of a place;

mum

P said...

well... things have changed!!

I actually like sweets... soo much for my 'I have diabetic genes' phobia.

after living in 'pin drop' environment, some noisy suburbs are welcome!

Ppl will always be dirty... so i just ignore them!

and i have started loving some old hindi songs... my recent fav. are 'tera muze se'!!

and considering im the one who keeps saying ' i told u so' ... i rather enjoy it now a days!!!

Gayathri said...

it's amusing to see how people are totally different from yourself.. you are one! anyway,short but effective!!

Aparna said...

I picked up Signora La Vinci thinking it would an authentic biography. But this was more like the author's runaway imagination. Pick it up only if you are desperate.
Sorry to send you the msg through your comment box but for some reason the shelfari thing did not work.
Incidentally I too have been tagged by Zb to do this post. Someday I might end up doing it.

P said...

@ Gay:
Hey! I knw wat u mean... we surely are poles apart.. but i would give anything to attain your 'tranquility' and cool head! really :)

pRiYaN...! said...

i ve bn tagged 4 buks but dis stuff is bit different....



-bluffmaster

www.gr8bluffmaster.blogspot.com