When it comes to curiosity..... I am completely useless. I do not possess an iota of self control and must, need, have to know things... at the earliest! Can barely put a book down before I have read from cover to cover! So while watching these 'tele-serials' (term coined by DD) I get intensely irritated as these highly annoying writers end the series on a secretive note... with an intention of making their viewers pine for more and all. But after their looooooooong break... when they return with the new season, I am almost lost at sea for the lack of continuity and hence lose interest!
This also goes for ending their episodes right when they are about to reveal something controversial. Honestly, is suspense the only trick you have to boost your ratings? Do you not possess any other talents to carry the weight of popularity? This also applies to movie writers who base their thrillers or crux of their suspense based on scenes that they do not reveal to the audience till the very end. These kind of writers do not have the power of good story telling nor script writing
So to series like Private Pratice .... you suck! And hate you for leaving us hanging in the air!
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo to u!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
oh what a nice subject series -- the whole gamut of human or for that matter evolution being brought up -- curiosity starts as a child in the human race-- and is called quest for knowledge in science enabling the researchers in all fields --- the other side of the coin the ignoble do exist --the extent of both in relative terms mark the human nature and develpment as also of the multitude of species in their survival and sustainance
Poo!
Did you write this one as soon as you saw the season finale of Private Practice? I doubt so...
And I totally agree with you about the breaks between the serials' 2 episodes or even seasons...Just hate it!
humm, i agree. if you feel the need to read a good story, drop into my blog. i have written one. Jusr kidding.
Thanks P, thats the best piece of advice i received. Let me add you to the follow list. TC:))))))
Post a Comment