Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Nostalgia

I have been experiencing bouts of nostalgia for the past few weeks now! I think my recent graduation has something to do with it.... with every new beginning... I often find myself reminiscing about the past... from my engineering college days... to the wonderful times I spent in Mumbai as a teenager... the careless attitude with not a single justifiable worry in the world! Mercifully my brain is recollecting all the happy moments alone... which allow me to be blissfully drunk on my happy memories! I find this remarkable as (also I apparently am returning to my optimistic self) the human brain is trained to remember all the agonizing, poignant ‘happenings’ of the past to prevent their reoccurrence...a subtle attempt at self defense! But fortunately I am (atleast at this point) reliving some of the best days of my life through some very powerful memories!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super STuff Miss. Graduate!!...
Totally Proud of You!!...
CONGRATULATIONSSSSS!!!!!