Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fairy Tales and Magic!

I am a firm believer in fairy tales….Atleast I like to think that I am!

I strongly believe in Cinderella and her prince [guess thats y I love shoes!!! ;) ] I believe in magic and the flying broomstick… n then when I do see a reflection of that reality somewhere in real life….in some tiny part … my heart soars….high above and I suddenly I am flying among the stars!

This illogical belief is what keeps me going….what keeps me strong…may b its faith..may be its hope! I will truly never know…but one thing that i know is….when something happens to prove my belief….my faith…my unrealistic fairy tales….I am filled with pure unadulterated joy ! n….if it means feeling like the world is going to end the rest of the times when the fairy tales do not happen….I am willing to struggle through tough times, just to wait for the ‘happily ever after’ part to come and carry me half the way across the galaxy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hold on to the dream dear - it will surly come true, its destiny ...