Sunday, December 16, 2012

Family Madness


Family mania is etched on my mind in the aftermath of this holiday season. It was a drama and emotion packed week for me as I celebrated Diwali after almost six years. I refuse to call the last few years - Diwali celebration (when in the US), with the phoney mithais, crayon rangolis, wax diyas and stale goodies. A new Eureka moment dawned on me as my mind has reluctantly registered that it was actually missing the family drama and chaos that drives such festivals. Infact I have enough ammunition to write a new tele serial! The only sad moment this Diwali was loss of a ailing family member. As a mark of respect, we decided to not celebrate ‘Bhau beez’ and instead went out to Water Kingdom! I must have been an amphibian my last life. My soul lights up when I am in water, but this was something else. The crazy slides literally pushed the wind out of us after which we stuck to the kiddies rides! What fun that was!

2 comments:

R. Ramesh said...

nice boss..good to c ya in cheer spirit..wishes

Anuja said...

Awesome ! Happy to see you soooo happy! XOXOXO