Friday, July 8, 2011

When it rains, it sure does Pour!

Friday is possibly the most popular day of the week that dawns with promises of leisureliness layered with lazy lamhes and late nights! This particular Friday however put a dampener on things when the rain Gods chastised us with torrential rain and poor visibility that resulted in water logging and took me almost 2 hours to get to work. But no harm done, radio mirchi kept me company as I hummed along gyrating in my seat as my fellow drivers grinned and ogled at me. My shy alter ego (lets call her Avroop) sobered up immediately. So with Avroop in command, my mind drifted and I began fantasizing of ways to get me out of there. If only my little car could transform to a boat and whiz past the water logged areas and then perhaps into a sleek Harley till I escape to the sanctity of my office parking lot!

My obvious fascination and love of the movie transformers was instrumental for this reverie as I sincerely longed for my Chevrolet Beat to be one of those dynamic twins (ice-cream truck in Transformer 2)! Check out the green Chevrolet Beat in the picture below! That one is mine! Oh but I still LOVE loyal, honest and loving Bumblebee(the yellow Camaro) :)







2 comments:

R. Ramesh said...

hey friend..do u remember me or forgotten? cheers n wishes

Anu_M said...

I TOTALLY GET IT, POO! <3 TRANSFORMERS :)