
I visited the SONY showroom today that was home to the new 3D LED! I abandoned my pursuit of the recorder (reason of my visit to the store) and focused all my attention on the shining new "slick" machine. The sales guy with his typical "Bombaiyaa" dukandari gave me a complete run down of that sexy thing...I mean sexy...Just check out SONY's web page for detailed features and you will see that damn thing photographed from different angles as it poses like a super model!
Moving on... I was given those super cool 3D glasses (which remind me of my own pair of sunglasses) and voila! A third dimension emerged as I watched a polar bear skinny dip in a pool of ice water, playing around. I could see the surface of the water as it bobbled up and down with the bear's belly which had a cuddly round shape! I swear I thought it was pregnant! This entire 3D image made me feel like I was in an aquarium and the TV screen was actually the glass wall! My entire face was lit up in glee when the showing came to an end! So my new aim in life is to earn that ** INR in surplus and own that thing!
********************************************************************************
On a slightly related note, I have rejoined the gym after my sojourn. Consequently, my walk has been replaced by our very own "Munnabhai's" swagger complete with the position of the hands as I balanced my embarrassing weight on seriously exhausted quadriceps!
********************************************************************************
PS - Tequila rocks :)

2 comments:
all the best for both endeavours :)..
thanks Guy! :)
one down, 5 to go!
Post a Comment