I was on a small trip last week & met couple of old friends. Old friends are indeed like wine. Their effect on you improves with age! In spite of lasting for just 5 days, last week was like a mega vacation and I am back home completely rejuvenated and “drunk” on the wholesomeness of friendship. They are my family away from home…place where I can go and relax and unload all the nonsense on my mind without the fear of being judged or ridiculed. Not cause they are supreme beings incapable of judging me… but simply because they held on to their judgments until I had unloaded everything off my chest!!
However, even that wasn’t the best part of my visit. Both my friends have found their someone special in their life and I can see it in the glow on their cheeks and twinkles in their eyes! Even a blind man could have felt the charge in the air and known that someone is in a state of bliss. There were no corny dialogues or mushy stances to make me uncomfortable. Infact the room resounded with raspy dialogues and sharp one liners between each individual couples! It was the sheer lack of fake romance which made the whole affair adorable! I am incredibly happy for both the couples and wish them the very very best! J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Nice post. I am glad you enjoyed your mini vacation. As they say, friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life.
your friends r my friends..lemme join u in wishing them the very best heheh:)
awwwww...
friends are the best...what would we do without them!
and congrats babe!
P where r u? forget us not..hehe
Post a Comment