On the fifteenth I turned 26 and sadly am still very clueless!!
Sigh! Age it seems brings along with it maturity and sense!! I am still waiting on either one of them!!!!!
Honestly after slogging in the ruthless gym for more than a month I ended up feasting all day! As if that was not enough I indulged... in this rich ice cream cake... the "cookies and cream" center was enveloped by a layer of super rich truffle cake and topped with chocolate! It was fit for the Gods and probably intended for them alone considering that how little calories affect them!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What a beautiful cake...
hope u had a wonderful birthday!
I did! had lots of fun :) :)
Belated Birthday wishes, hope you had fun ! Birthdays are definitely time to indulge a little,or a lot :-)
Hey sinning to beat the depressive aging process?? just kidding. Many more happy returns of the day.
Nice blog.
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Poooorvaaaaa
Happy Birthdayyyy tooo yoooouuuu
@ Usha: Thanks!! you are here after a long time!! do visit again soon!
@ Abstract Scientist: I knw wat u mean!! 26 is makes me seem ancient!!
@SG: welcome to P's world!
Thanks for ur wishes! :)
Post a Comment